Is your current Job Evaluation system generating results that are subjective, difficult to explain, or hard to defend?
We designed our Job Evaluation module to assess traditional factors as well as measure the attributes of the ‘modern’ organization like Emotional Intelligence, Managing Change, and Customer Orientation.
- More than 15 audits help ensure the integrity of Job Evaluation results.
- A more granular evaluation methodology ensures every aspect of the role is taken into account and valued.
- System generated evaluations ensure objective and consistent results (i.e. not open to subjective interpretation).
- Evaluate the full spectrum of jobs in an organization.
- Job Evaluation is viewed as transparent, objective, comprehensive, and equitable.
- Pay Equity compliant (for jurisdictions requiring Job Evaluation).
- Administrative and bureaucratic burden is greatly reduced as the system focuses on getting the Job Data right rather than interpreting subjective narrative.
- Minimize confrontations and disputes about pay grades.
- Increase stakeholder participation and transparency of results.
- Establish internal equity positively impacting employee engagement.
- Easy and cost effective to implement and maintain.
Does your organization find it challenging to capture and maintain job description data?
After the job data is captured by Envitae, our application generates job descriptions, minimizing ‘creative writing’ and enhancing consistency.
- Employees and management can be involved in completing Envitae, increasing transparency.
- Core organizational competencies (specific to Competitive Advantage and Culture) are embedded in the Job Description.
- A more granular job analysis ensures every aspect of the role is described.
- Both the employee and manager have a common understanding of the role.
- Job data is easily updated when there is a change in the role by simply modifying Envitae.
- System generated recruiting and posting summaries include key job factors, technical knowledge, and core organizational competencies (specific to Competitive Advantage and Culture) prescribed for the role. System generated interview questions help interviewers probe the skills and competencies of candidates.
- These technology enhanced selection tools increase efficiency for recruiters and managers, ensure all the critical aspects of the role are considered and guarantee the core organizational competencies are part of the hiring criteria.