Learning and Growth
Is your organization working to build a culture that supports learning and growth?
With Encompassing Visions, key skills and core organizational competencies (that support Competitive Advantage and Culture) are uniquely generated for each role to facilitate comparison with the employee’s demonstrated proficiencies, in a process that identifies fact-based learning and growth opportunities.
- Learning and career discussions are enhanced.
- The assessment and learning opportunities are captured in the Competency Assessment Database.
- To facilitate career discussions, employee proficiencies can be compared to the competencies required of future roles.
- System generated questions help identify learning and growth opportunities.
- The ‘system-stewarded’ process results in consistent and transparent assessment of skills and competencies, as well as, increased efficiency for HR and Managers.
- 360 degree input can be collected to further refine the objective assessment of skills and competencies.
- Development needs can be aggregated across any organizational unit to better target the organization’s learning budget.
- Development needs can be linked to the organization’s learning curriculum to streamline learning investment decisions.
- The return on the learning expenditures can be assessed as the individual and aggregate improvements in a competency can be tracked.
- The system tracks the job history and competency assessment of each employee. By comparing demonstrated skills and competencies with those required by the role, the system is able to objectively identify the best candidates and ensure core competencies (specific to Competitive Advantage and Culture) are key selection criteria.
- The demonstrated competencies of high potential employees can be compared to the requirements of key roles to ensure competency gaps are identified and addressed in Talent Planning.
- Talent bench strength for a core competency or key roles is easily system generated for Talent planning purposes.